Wednesday 22 October 2014

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN....

Its one of the most difficult things to do....stand up and say what you believe but you know what you got to... its your opinion, and if you don't believe it...who will?? I mean lets be honest, opinions are like a**holes.....everyone has one!
Why am I on this rampage....because I took a stand to declare that breast cancer is REAL and that as a woman you need to cherish your twins, get checked every year...and what better way than to hold them, lovingly and declare to keep them safe. We got checked and did a photo shoot with my fellow girls cast for the upcoming film Fundi-Mentals and apparently it isn't going down well with some.

Why? Because I have an image to uphold, and as much as its for a good cause THIS IS NOT IT.....and definitely not my image...I was told!!!!
REALLY???
What image will I have when I'm dying of breast cancer or watching someone I love die of the disease?? What will I feel when I know most of my fans suffer from the disease because me and my image didn't inform them?? I am a person of influence so why not influence those who hold my image so high to go get tested? WTH????

Let those with their insecurities and super imposed images deal..... the image in question may not be your but theirs...forget them....

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN

Love-Live-Life

Kalekye.

No comments:

Post a Comment