Tuesday 23 September 2014

AFTER ALL THIS TIME.....AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE!!!

There is nothing as realizing that the person you thought knew you best knows nothing about you in matters of loyalty.
I mean being accused with no right of reply hurts on any day, but when its by someone you hold dear? That my friend cuts like a knife. The thing is we can stop the wound from bleeding out if we just but hear each other out but when the right of reply is completely cut out, non negotiable...then my friend I must ask...AFTER ALL THIS TIME, do you really know me?
 
 

Judgement passed affects your relationship no matter the type. I say if someone jumps the gun on you like they don't know what you would or wouldn't do...they don't trust you SIMPLE.
Watch your back with such people...they preach one thing and sell another.
AFTER ALL THIS TIME.....AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE we can only trust ourselves. If your conscience is clear, then have no fear.
Love-Live-Life
Kalekye.

No comments:

Post a Comment