Wednesday 10 September 2014

I AM ME....AND YOU ARE YOU!!!!

Surely people are such blood suckers you can never be too sure who is who in who....
There is nothing worse that dealing with people who think we are the same. We were all individually and wonderfully created...well most of us.




That I may walk this way, talk this way, look this way, dance this way....is my way. That I may laugh this way, smile this way, be this way, attract this way....is my way. There is no other me and there is only one you. I am me....and you are you....we are not the same.

We all have a purpose, in being me and in you being you we can only bring a little of each other to the table. We can only exist if we join our strengths, not by force not by pretending to be me and sure as hell not by hating on me.

 I AM ME....AND YOU ARE YOU....WE DON'T EXIST....unless we work as a team.

Love-Live-Life

Kalekye.








1 comment:

  1. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

    ReplyDelete