Monday 22 September 2014

KNOW YOUR WORTH......

The saddest thing about human beings is we are too eager to please...
Was out partying with friends when we happened to discuss the rate at which people will do anything just to look good. Nobody could openly explain why they do it...which simply translates to NOT KNOWING YOUR WORTH #YeahISaidIt

It's one thing to bend over backwards, turn the blind eye and take it like a man if it's got a bigger picture sprawled all over it.....but when it compromises your progression and chances to get ahead then....nah...excuse me if I stand straight and keep my eyes wide open.

Whenever you feel like you are being asked to do something that only benefits the person asking, whenever you are being manipulated into thinking it was your choice....walk away. 

KNOW YOUR WORTH.

I stand tall saying I will not bend backwards for anything that doesn't make sense to me and my future happiness whether its family, friends, work and especially not for a man who doesn't make me feel happy.



I KNOW MY WORTH....you should too.

Live - Love - Life
Kalekye

No comments:

Post a Comment