Wednesday 3 September 2014

Do what makes you happy

I am finally here...blogging. GOD IS GOOD. 

I must say I have been dragging this plan on for EVER... but all in Gods time. And surely because I feel it will make me happy... I AM HERE.




Okay enough with the excitement....I can bet there those of you who want to shoot me down already. But..that brings me to my point..I do what makes ME happy. Yes...and I should too. I am sooooooo tired of people telling me what I can or can not do especially when it takes nothing away from them but denies me my joy and happiness. Seriously...why would you not do what makes you happy. If a loose scream will make your heart skip a beat by all means scream (I will give you a moment because I ain't no dream killer)

Good...now that you've let that out, just how much happier are you?

Through all my life, I have been blessed by doing what makes me happy, and it makes me do my tasks better if I am happy about them. That there are those out there who get offended because one is doing what makes them happy, I say get on with your own life you dream killer. 

Dream killers are those kind of people who will never be happy to see you get ahead. You can't let them run you. Do what makes YOU happy, life is way way too short to be dragged down maintaining the status quo and it does nothing but make you miserable.

Be happy, do you.

Love, Live, Life
Kalekye.

No comments:

Post a Comment