Thursday 11 September 2014

CLOSER THAN CLOSE...

Today I was anxious about something....very worried and anxious. I knew that I needed someone who truly cared for me to pray for me with me.



I called my mum as I was driving to my meeting...with my hands free on...yes no need to call the police....I quickly told her what I was about to face and she prayed with me over the phone. I simply cannot express the overwhelming feeling that flowed through me. Tears streamed down my face uncontrollably though I was silent through it. And when we were done after no more than a minute....I felt such love it was amazing.

It hit me....when the closest people in your life pray for you, are there for you no questions asked....that is closer than close. You will feel as though they hugged you son tight and poured God's abundant love over you. 

Closer than close...keep those people closest. 

Pray for each other.

LOVE-LIVE-LIFE

Kalekye

No comments:

Post a Comment